EeePC - to Fedora or not?

I recently acquired an Asus EeePC-1000
(the Linux version with a 40GB SSD).
I don't really like the Linux system running on the machine,
and am thinking about installing Fedora instead or in addition.

What actually are the advantages of Fedora in this case?
Also, will I have any problems with WiFi,
which works very well in the current system?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net