Spamassassin Headers in Evolution

I am using Evolution on Fedora 9 (x86_64) and use Spamassassin as the
plugin for filtering messages for junk mail. The plugin is quite
effective and identifies a lot of spam successfully. However, when I
view the message source for mails diverted to the junk folder I cannot
see any Spamassassin headers. Is there any way to add various
Spamassassin headers (such as Spam Status, Scores, Tests Conducted,
etc.)  for the messages being passed through the spamassassin plugin
by  Evolution ? I have already made appropriate changes in
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf as well as the user-specific
user_prefs files but those settings are probably being ignored by
Evolution and no headers are being added.

TIA,

Manish