Auto Log in screen

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 15:44:29 UTC 2008

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-newbie-8/auto-login-fedora-9-673442/

> If there is no workaround for version 9, what are the
> chances this will
> be restored in version 10?

Don't actually know the chances but it has to between 0 and 1 inclusively :)

with 0 not being restored and 1 being restored.

> To see what I am talking about, you can go to www.findu.com
> and enter my
> call WM5Z-1 or to see the weather use WM5Z-15.
>
> --
> Steve Friis
> Amateur Call WM5Z
> APRS WM5Z-1 Las Cruces Igate | APRS WM5Z-2 Home | APRS
> WM5Z-3 RV | APRS WM5Z-15 Weather
>

> --

Regards,

Antonio

[olivares at localhost ~]$ uname -a
Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.27 #1 SMP Fri Oct 10 21:49:51 CDT 2008 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux