Nidia Drivers for PAE Kernel

My new XPS 1330m laptop has an nVidia GeForce 8400M GS video card. I'd
therefore like to use the kmod-nvidia drivers from Livna. However,
this system uses a PAE kernel and it doesn't look like kmod-nvidia is
built for this architecture.

Has anyone else done this? Is my best approach to grab the kmod-nvidia
SRPMS and rebuild them? Or can I get the RPMs from somewhere else?

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Dave...