confirm 68f55ba07b59e1c8c6e3a43c8d4a2356d19ac8b9

Nathaniel Cannon ncannon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Oct 13 18:39:40 UTC 2008

confirm 68f55ba07b59e1c8c6e3a43c8d4a2356d19ac8b9

Dear Sirs:

I need your help.  I recently updated a copy of Fedora 7 OS to

Fedora 9 OS via the set of six CDs.  That installation completed

successfully, and I selected the "Reboot" as instructed.  The system

appeared to come up in text mode; it clearly was not in the GUI as

the Fedora 7 was prior to the install.  At the prompt logged in with

the username and password set under Fedora 7.  It never came up

in the GUI, and I do not know how to get it to get it to do so.

How do I get it to come up in the Graphic User Interface?

Thanks in advance for you help.

Yours truly,

N. P. Cannon, Jr.

ncannon at carolina.rr.com