Re: F9: Problems reaching Internet

Dan Thurman wrote:

To make a long story short, I had a crashed my F9 system and
now it seems that I cannot figure out why I can reach all of
my local LAN systems, but I can no longer reach the Internet.

I have the network service running, I have the setup my
network via the `network' tool, I have disabled the firewall
and I am still not able to reach the Internet.

Can someone suggest a list of steps I can try to troubleshoot
my problem?  I am drawing a blank at this time :(

What does your routing table look like?  Does it have a default route?

Thanks-
Dan

--
Kevin J. Cummings