Firefox page style switching -

Before I replaced F-8 with F-9 I had an item on the Firefox toolbar to change the page style. It was very convenient, when I ran into a page that displayed poorly I could click on that item and reduce the page to almost a text display. I lost that feature and have not been able to restore it.

I can use View > Page Style > No Style but that's a lot of mouse clicks compared to what I had before.

Is anyone familiar with this and how can I restore it?

Bob Goodwin