Re: Firefox page style switching -

Cameron Simpson wrote:
On 13Oct2008 16:51, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin wildblue net> wrote:
Before I replaced F-8 with F-9 I had an item on the Firefox toolbar to change the page style. It was very convenient, when I ran into a page that displayed poorly I could click on that item and reduce the page to almost a text display. I lost that feature and have not been able to restore it.

I can use View > Page Style > No Style but that's a lot of mouse clicks compared to what I had before.

Is anyone familiar with this and how can I restore it?

It sounds like the "Stylish" extension. I think it bound Ctrl-Z to "no
style", and it also lets you write custom styles and display pages with
them.
Ok, thanks.  I'll look at that one.

Bob