kernel 2.6.27 for Fedora 9

Will there be soon a 2.6.27 kernel for Fedora 9, or do we have to wait
for Fedora 10 to come out?

If not, what's needed to get the src.rpm from 2.6.27 from F10 compiled
and installed. I tried compiling it, which went OK, but when I tried
to installed the newly compiled kernel rpm I get dependency problems
(mkinitrd, plymouth, etc.). Any ideas on how to do this properly.

BTW, does the 2.6.27 kernel need a newer version of udev?

--
Martín Marqués
DBA, Programador, Administrador