Re: KSynaptics anyone?

I use Ksynaptics on my laptop in KDE.  When I ran it for the first time
from the Kmenu, it asked me to make a change to my xorg.conf file.  It
asked me to add Option "SHMConfig" "on" to the InputDevice section of
the file as follows:

Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier     "Synaptics"
    Driver         "synaptics"
    Option         "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option         "Protocol" "auto-dev"
    Option         "Emulate3Buttons" "yes"
    Option         "SHMConfig" "on"
EndSection

I did this and then ksynaptics worked.   Its a really good application.
It allows me to change the sensitivity of my touchpad as well as turn it
on and off and customize it other ways.  It works great.

Hope this helps.