Re: Semi urgent (and possibly stupid problem)

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
I'd really like to just boot a rescue CD (or something) and get to the new boot ISo and burn it from another system.

Why can't you boot from the dvd/(first install iso) and get into recovery mode, mount
your install, look for the iso and then burn it?

jlc

Yeah, that works, I really wasn't sure it would though. And actually, I wasn't even sure I had my F9 DVD anymore. A lot of times I'll throw it on a RW and erase it when I'm done. I won't do that anymore.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support