Re: [OT] EeePC - to Fedora or not?

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 20:03 -0400, Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo wrote:
> A note: read somewhere that windows installing requires a full day.
> Didn't and wouldn't test.

Not on an EeePC, but the last time I did the windows update after a
lapse of updating, I watched the whole of the Dr Zhivago movie while the
updates downloaded, installed, and reconfigured.  That was on reasonably
nippy broadband, and a 1.6 GHz Centrino DUO laptop.

Impressed?  No!

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.26.5-45.fc9.i686