charting libraries

I've got some commodities data stored in a local mysql database. I've
been using command line perl scripts to access the data. I'd like to
throw some typical charting of high/open/low/close charts.

So, I am trying to find any standard libraries available to use to do
the charting. It could be in "C", perl, or PHP. Either web access via a
browser or just run it locally and throw up a chart doesn't matter.

What charting libraries can you recommend for this use ?

Thanks
    Chris Kottaridis    (chriskot quietwind net)