okular unable to print xps files??

Hello,
I have okular included in my F9 package kdegraphics-4.1.1-1.fc9.x86_64.
I got an xps file that a windows (!) user is unable to print.
I see it (three pages) in okular, but print option is grayed out and
export offers only txt....
Opening with okular a normal pdf file the "Print" option is instead enabled...
is this a bug or do I have to install/make anything to be able to
print xps files?

Thanks in advance,
Gianluca