Re: Fedora 10 and 80x24 text console bootup

Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
Hi,

I would like to have plain text console all the way from grub to login
prompt completely disabling plymouth, as currently I have high
resolution glass console after kernel is reaching init. How I can
achieve that? TIA.

Please redirect questions to fedora-test list when it is about test/development snapshots.

Rahul