libdvdcss [quasi OT, quasi not OT]

I read that rpmfusion, formerly livna, will no longer provide libdvdcss. I have always religiously installed it.

Does this mean that it will no longer be possible to play DVDs in Fedora? I don't rip or copy DVDs, just watch them, so would I actually need libdvdcss?

Do other programs now provide the functionality formerly provided by libdvdcss?