using fglrx

Resend, adding Greg KH <greg kroah com> to recipient list, I think you are the
udev person?

Greetings;

I have now rx'd a patch that makes the ATI fglrx-8-9 build and install on a
2.6.27 kernel.

Unforch, its very slow, with screen scrolls very painful.  According to
Xorg.0.log, there is no dri because udev isn't makeing the /dev/dri/card0
(card1 through 15 it tries) devices.

What if anything, can I do about this?

--
Cheers, Gene