Re: (fedora) Yumex kills F9

Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote on 15-OCT-2008 21:24:51.90

>I just tried to run yumex in X. After I entered the
>root password, a screen came up showing an indicator
>which got to 40%, and then the mouse locked up and
>the disk light was solid on. I rebooted.
>
>Is this normal for yumex?
No.
I use yumex on several F9 (i686 & X86-64) systems on a daily basis without
any problems
                 Jouk

Bush : All votes are equal but some votes are more equal than others.

  Jouk Jansen

  joukj hrem nano tudelft nl

  Technische Universiteit Delft        tttttttttt  uu     uu  ddddddd
  Kavli Institute of Nanoscience       tttttttttt  uu     uu  dd    dd
  Nationaal centrum voor HREM              tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Lorentzweg 1                             tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  2628 CJ Delft                            tt      uu     uu  dd     dd
  Nederland                                tt      uu     uu  dd    dd
  tel. 31-15-2782272                       tt       uuuuuuu   ddddddd