postfix domain change

Hello guys,

i am using postfix as my mailserver on machine running amanda backup server . Amanda sends mails as user amanda - so mail is from amanda backup net hlacik eu (backup.net.hlacik.eu is servers hostname) .
Unfortunatelybackup.net.hlacik.eu is not valid domain name in outside world and our company rented mailserver complains about non - existent domaind and delivery is rejected.

How can i tell postfix to replace backup.net.hlacik.eu to cz.hlacik.eu ?

Thanks in advance,

David