Re: How do you get a service to start after a reboot automatically...

On Thu, 16 Oct 2008, Steven Stern wrote:

Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
Without the benefit of using system-config-services? I'm trying to get Postfix to start after each reboot, and it won't go. This is under Fedora 9.

I used to be able to do this by typing "system postfix start" and tha would do it. I can't get to the console for a few days, so what can I do?

chkconfig postfix on

I just couldn't jar my brain this evening to remember that. Thank you!!!