Installing software on standalone server

Fred Zinsli fred.zinsli at shooter.co.nz
Fri Oct 17 00:27:15 UTC 2008

Unfortunately I couldn't get any of the options provided working.
createrepo doesn't seem to be on the distro disks so I can't even make a
local repo on the machine.

And also due to the fact that hardware support for my compaq servers has
been removed from FC9 I have decided to go back to windowz, much to my
annoyance.

Thanks for the help anyway.

Regards

Fred