[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: gnome-keyring-daemon: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:



On Wed, 2008-10-15 at 16:33 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> I'm getting messages like the above every few minutes, e.g.:
> 
> Oct 15 15:19:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:19:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:29:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:29:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:39:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:39:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:49:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:49:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:59:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 15:59:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 16:09:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 16:09:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 16:19:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> Oct 15 16:19:26 bree gnome-keyring-daemon[6922]: couldn't read 4 bytes from client:
> etc. etc. etc.
> 
> I'm running KDE 4.1.2 on F9, with gnome-keyring-2.22.3-1.fc9.x86_64. I
> use Evolution for mail, and have to "pkill gnome-keyring" before
> starting up if I want to not have to retype my passwords every time, but
> I don't know if Evo is the "client" that g-k-d can't read from (damn
> stupid error message, BTW).
> 
> Has anyone else seen this?
> 
> poc

I'm getting the same.
May be related to this bug. [1].

- Gilboa
[1] 
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=453880



[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]