Re: #ifdef __USE_GNU in /usr/include/bits/socket.h in F9 vs F8

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 13:33:07 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> 	I'm not sure where to file this in bugzilla, so I'll start off here.
> This is kind of a developer question but not a Fedora development
> question and the exact rpm (glibc-headers) is not called out in bugzilla
> and I'm not sure if I should file it under glibc or what.

And to answer also this sub-problem...

Bugzilla uses the src.rpm package names in its list of "Components":

  $ rpm -q --qf %{sourcerpm}\\n glibc-headers
  glibc-2.8-8.src.rpm

This is explained in bugzilla when following the "guided" bug entry
procedure:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided