How to install Fedora 9 without DVD drive (but I have usb)

Hi,

I have been trying to find a way to install fedora 9 without a DVD
drive but all of the existing solutions seem to be for upto Fedora 8
only. I am running my server on FC6 and would like to upgrade to
Fedora 9 which must be pretty stable by now.

I have usb ports available that machine and it can boot from usb.

Regards
Vijay