Re: gnome panel icons rearranging themselfes with compiz

Hey there, wondering if you ever got an answer to this and if yes, what it was. I am having the same problem and have wasted hours on it and it's driving me nuts! Thanks.

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=297796&topic_id=59594&forum=10#forumpost297796
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster fcp surfsite org and/or blame tomlald gmail com