Re: F9: Firefox: Java based site fails to work.

Dan Thurman wrote:
>> plus, once you have it installed, you can make 'relaycall.com' perminate
>> to load every time.
>>

> I installed noscript, then allowed 'relaycall.com' and IP address:
> '12.x.x.x'

NoScript is not going to help you get Java working.  g should have been
more clear about that. I would recommend uninstalling it at least until
you solve your original problem.

As Nigel noted, you will probably have to install Sun Java in order to
use your site.  There are many tutorials specifically about this, such
as
http://www.ilovetux.com/2008/05/fedora-9-sun-java-on-fedora-9-install.html .

Matt Flaschen