F9: Firefox: Java based site fails to work.

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 19 04:58:29 UTC 2008

and if someone doesn't know to use google for the site for fedoraproject, or
redhat.com. ie, if they have different terms..

the guy (OP) said he did look/search the net before posting...

but as i said.. you wanted to feel like a superior species... which is your
right i guess.. i've just found that karma has a way of somehow being a
bitch when you least expect it...

peace