Re: F9: Firefox: Java based site fails to work.

g wrote:
> Matthew Flaschen wrote:
> <snip>
>> NoScript is not going to help you get Java working.  g should have been
>> more clear about that.
>
> you are right. my bad for not being more clear.
>
> my apologies, dan.
>
>> I would recommend uninstalling it at least until
>> you solve your original problem.
>
> this i disagree. as long as he has it, leave it.

It's a lot of work, and he should at least understand that before using
it.  I do use it, but I don't think everyone should.

> main thing is to get sun java in and rcj out.

GCJ.   Also, gcjwebplugin is being replaced by IcedTeaPlugin.so, which
may work better (but is still buggy and incomplete).

Matt Flaschen