Upgrading from Beta

	I'm currently trying to install F10 Beta to a couple of machines.
(I have a DVD, downloaded and burned, that boots OK and passes the self-
test.)

	Supposing I succeed, ought I to treat those machines any
differently when the regular release of F10 comes out than I do my F8 and
F9 machines?

	I normally try an upgrade from media; it usually succeeds, and
that's a lot less trouble than a fresh install. (I do end up doing fresh
installs every few releases, anyway, for one reason or another.)

Fedora 8 & 9; Alpine 2.00, Pan 0.132; Privoxy 3.0.6;
Dillo 0.8.6, Galeon 2, Epiphany 2, Opera 9, Firefox 2 & 3