Re: Upgrading from Beta

On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 15:50:40 +0000,
  Beartooth <Beartooth swva net> wrote:

> 	I'm currently trying to install F10 Beta to a couple of machines.
> (I have a DVD, downloaded and burned, that boots OK and passes the self-
> test.)
>
> 	Supposing I succeed, ought I to treat those machines any
> differently when the regular release of F10 comes out than I do my F8 and
> F9 machines?

If you are regularly updating them and haven't manually messed with the
repo definition files, then the system should just update into Fedora
10 and stop tracking rawhide. If you miss the window (of about a week or
two) where rawhide has updates pointing the stable release, then you will
need to manual intervene and install the desired version of fedora-release.