Case of the disappearing flash-plugin symlink

It seems like every boot/reboot, the flash-plugin symlink created by
the post-install script of the flash-plugin RPM gets deleted. This of
course leads to flash not working in Firefox. The laziest fix is to
`yum -y reinstall flash-plugin`.

Any ideas on what could be causing this? I know for sure that SELinux
is enabled on this machine, but I have no reason yet to suspect it.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )