Blank window at logout

I have a laptop with a pretty standard F9 with full updates.
No problem to boot in Gdm and then in Gnome, but when I logout from
the first session i get a black screen and nothing happens.
My driver is intel with integrated graphic controller GM965/GL960.
Same laptop is working fine with F10.
What is the component to file against??? gdm or xorg-x11-drv-i810??

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag