Re: Fedora9 - Citrix Client

hopefully this will help me

http://weblog.failure.net/archives/2008/05/citrix_ica_clie_1.html

That page seems familiar to me. I may have used it to get the f8
install going (but I didn't like the --nodeps option, hence the
modifying of the rpm - I seem to recall there was 1 file openmotif
installed that X also installs, so I just needed to get rid of
that file in the openmotif rpm).

i used that how-to and although bad(tm) i did the nodeps thing, so far its OK so i am happy enough

thanks