VMware start and hardreboot

Hi,

I installed vmware and the any-any-patch like described in the list.
vmmon compiles with many warnings, but it compiles :)

But now if I try to start a vm quest system, my system does a hard
reboot. I do not really find any neccesary in the logs so I do not how
to debug this. Does anyone has the same problem like me?

Thanks, all

Greets, pat

--

Patrick Kaiser