changing hdparm default values

I've changed some HD values on my laptop, due to the clicking issue of
hard disks.

The thing is that every time I reboot I have to pass againg the values
I want with hdparm, and I can't find where  to configure the default
values of hdparm in Fedora 9. /etc/hdparm.conf doesn't exist, and I
found nothing in /etc/sysconfig/.

I know I can put the hdparm lines I want in /etc/rc.local and they
will get executed after booting, but I don't see this as an elegant
solution.

Any ideas?

--
Martín Marqués