out of range

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Tue Oct 21 21:39:32 UTC 2008

On Tue, 2008-10-21 at 15:54 -0400, barclay982 wrote:
> ed/craig/other- i can get logged in as root command line only; what file
> (and path to file) do i edit to make change for the 'out of range'
> message i get from fedora boot-up on my lcd monitor?
----
I don't understand.

if after going into runlevel 3, logging on as root, setting your display
configuration with the command 'system-config-display --reconfig',
saving your settings and satisfied with X settings by running startx,
you simply type 'init 5' and you should be good to go.

Those settings should persevere through reboots.

Craig