Why is FC9 mounting my media again?

After an update FC9 is mounting CDs again. I checked preferences, set for don't browse and don't play. This has been fixed for years, and now today it has started grabbing the media as soon as the drive is closed.

Can someone tell me what config or prefs file has been "upgraded" this time? When an application changes media and ejects the old, the system grabs the next one faster than the application.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>