Classroom sessions - feedback report

Armin Moradi feng.shaun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:18:57 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:

> I'd like to thank everyone that took the time to respond to my request
> for feedback for classroom sessions.
>
> Sorry for the delay in tallying them up and sending this email out.
>
> It looks like the following sessions are most in demand from those that
> responded (in order of people mentioning them):
>
> iptables and firewalls
> How to make a rpm package
> selinux and security
> upgrading and reinstalling tips
> how to get involved in fedora
> basic desktop usage.
>
> The majority of folks wanted weekend sessions, with a few requesting
> middle of the day/lunch time sessions.
>
> I'm going to look into finding someone to lead some of the above
> sessions and we will look at scheduling them for the first weekend of
> november. We will likely just do a few that weekend and see how things
> go.
>
> Will keep everyone posted!
>
> thanks again.
>
> kevin
>
> --

I'd be happy to lead some classrooms.  Well, I'm not experienced with the
other ones, but I can talk about the basic desktop usage!!!

Just tell me what needs to be mentioned and I'll pick the rest up!  And I
will be happy to learn something new if you need someone to lead some other
classes!

Let me know the plan of action!
and by the way, what channel?
--