Re: When will KDE4 get a desktop like in KDE3.x ?

kwhiskerz <kwhiskerz <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Auto-hide is back!!! I just discovered it under panel properties/more
> settings.

Only if you're using Rawhide (or the F9 build directly from Koji). The F9 build
(kdebase-workspace-4.1.2-6.fc9) will hit updates-testing shortly.

WARNING: I can't repeat this often enough, but please DO NOT install the
Rawhide (.fc10) package on F9, installing Rawhide packages on F9 can cause all
sorts of problems. If you really can't wait, you can get the F9 build from Koji
now. But it is just a matter of days for it to hit updates-testing (I don't
know when the next push will be, but it shouldn't be more than a week from
now).

        Kevin Kofler