Help needed: firefox no more std application for a WEB URL

Hi,

I'm using F9 together with gnome as std desktop. I have some WEB links on my gnome desktop, and since all fedora generations, firefox is started if I click on an icon on my desktop pointing to some website.

But since a few days, clicking on a web icon starts konqueror and no more firefox. How to re-switch to firefox?

There is no "open with" dialog when clicking with the right mouse on such an icon.

All help is appreciated.

Regards

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>