Re: Nautilus troubles writing to CD

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 10:39 -0400, brian wrote:
Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I guess the obvious question is "what is the total size of the files?".

It's right there in the 1st paragraph.

Sorry, I read that as the available space on the CD since it's close to
the maximum normally available. Are you sure your CD is big enough?

Yeah, and the problem appears to be that my /tmp isn't large enough. For some reason, I gave it less than a gig.

I'm looking into resizing the volume now and was about to post a question about that (coming up in 3 ... 2 ...)