What are your unsatisfied NetworkManager use cases?

Many people seem to have different issues with NetworkManager. I would
like to attempt to assist with the progress of NetworkManager by
collecting use cases which it does not cover at all or properly.

So please reply with a use case that you have that is not covered, I
will attempt to collect clarify and log them on the wiki (just
reactivated my account).

For my sake please do one use case per email.

--
Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin
( www.pembo13.com )