Re: What are your unsatisfied NetworkManager use cases?

On Wed, 2008-10-22 at 13:23 -0500, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> Many people seem to have different issues with NetworkManager. I would
> like to attempt to assist with the progress of NetworkManager by
> collecting use cases which it does not cover at all or properly.
>
> So please reply with a use case that you have that is not covered, I
> will attempt to collect clarify and log them on the wiki (just
> reactivated my account).
>
> For my sake please do one use case per email.

I don't know if this falls within your criteria of "use" but I can deal
with most things if they're properly documented. I don't have issues
with NM in my current (simple) setup, but the complete lack of usable
documentation is something that worries me.

poc