old keyboard

Dear List!
Recently I've found a nice old computer. It's called Convergent Technology. Some 80's machine without any decoration signs. The problem is I have only box with motherboard and processor and a keyboard - no display. The display was main link between keyboard and box. So, I can't run it. What I actually want to do, is to use its keyboard on my modern computer (Celeron 510 MHz with 256 MB memory running FC 7). The keyboard has some strange plug. It looks like network (LAN) plug, but board. Pictures of the keyboard and plug can be found at the address: http://kampela.ru/kuvat/index.php?offset=1 If I'll solder a PS or PS/2 plug to it is it possible to run this old beauty? I vainly googled for the information about old keyboards. And found only stuff of how to make a valet from it.
Thanks for attention,
Hiisi