Problem with Konqueror 4.1.2

Some web pages I try to access with Konqueror display nothing at all.
If I start Firefox from within Konqueror, the page displays pefectly.
This seems to be a continuing problem with Konqueror, since it happened
with 4.1.1 too. I also consistently get the message
"high traffic" when I attempt to complete an amazon transaction
via Konqueror. This problem does not occur with Firefox.
This is not a plug for Firefox; it is an attempt to eliminate this
problem from Konqueror.