Firefox 2.0.0.17 on fedora 8 and delicious add-on

Hi all,

I'm trying to install the plugin for the delicious bookmarks.
I receive the error that says that firefox can't install it because it
is unable to verify signature.

I installed instead the simplydelicious addons (that is unsigned).

I can't understand how is possible to install signed plugins.

Tnx in advance for help.
I didn't find it on delicious forum and also with search on internet.

Bye
 Ambrogio