Re: changing hdparm default values

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:48 PM, Aldo Foot <lunixer gmail com> wrote:

Look here and search for the string "hdparm"
 http://www.fedoraguide.info/index.php?title=Main_Page
iit seems you need to create the file.

Thanks for the info, I was also looking for that.
Are the settings in /etc/hdparm.conf applied again after resuming from suspend? My disk seems to reset all values to the defaults after suspending.

Klaasjan