Re: flash and firefox again

"Richard Shaw" <hobbes1069 gmail com> writes:
> I have both the i386 and x86_64 installed on my F8 machine. I'm not sure
> if I still need it though...

In theory you don't need them.  It didn't seem to hurt anything when I
installed them temporarily, but your mileage may vary.

This problem is beginning to sound a bit like a timing problem, with
some folks seeing it and others not.

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht              http://www.full-steam.org/  (ipv6-only)
         You may need to config 6to4 to see the above pages.