Re: trends in fedora

Rex Dieter wrote:
Bill Davidsen wrote:

Given that the network isn't brought up until the user logs in

Checking the "activate device when computer starts" option in
system-config-network works nicely for me.

I had the feeling that I needed NM to get wsa working, but I'll try anything at this point. I'll let you know if that helps.

I just wish upgrade would mean "works better" rather than "works differently if at all." This system was dead reliable before the "security update" came along.
;-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>