trends in fedora

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Thu Oct 23 18:43:11 UTC 2008

Rex Dieter wrote:
> Bill Davidsen wrote:
>

>> Given that the network isn't brought up until the user logs in
>
> Checking the "activate device when computer starts" option in
> system-config-network works nicely for me.

I had the feeling that I needed NM to get wsa working, but I'll try anything at
this point. I'll let you know if that helps.

I just wish upgrade would mean "works better" rather than "works differently if
at all." This system was dead reliable before the "security update" came along.
;-(

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>