Re: Retrieve F9 startup log after boot

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:43:49 -0500
Aaron Konstam <akonstam sbcglobal net> wrote:

> No they are not. The results of demsg is not found there, neither are
> the results of starting init.d services.At least I can't find them.

Yea, the only way I've ever been able to capture things like walkbacks
from crashing services was to configure the boot to use a serial port
and use a null modem to another computer where I could capture the
boot messages in a terminal emulator (which is a royal pain).

I suppose another option might be to film the boot with a high resolution